Revised July 22, 2014
Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, credit card information, and birth month and year) when you:
- Make a purchase with us at a retail store, online or by telephone.
- Save your information with us online.
- Register for our points program or ask to receive our emails or catalogs.
- Participate in a contest, promotion, or survey.
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion.
- Visit our website. (See Cookies below.)
We may use your personal information to:
- Process, track and fulfill your order.
- Contact you about the status of your order.
- Inform you of and administer promotions or contests.
- Learn about your shopping preferences and improve your shopping experience.
- Help us address problems with and improve our website and merchandise.
- Analyze trends.
- Protect the security and integrity of our website.
- Contact you for other business reasons, if necessary.
- You always have the right to “opt out” of receiving communications from us. (See Making Communication Choices below.)
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We contract with other companies to provide certain services, such as shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only that information needed in order for them to render the services we request and they are not entitled to use it for their own marketing or any other purpose.
- From time to time, we make our mailing list (names and addresses only) and general shopping activity available to reputable companies whose products we believe will be of interest to you. We do not share email addresses for this purpose. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us. (See Contact Us below.)
- On rare occasion, we may disclose information upon law enforcements request, in response to a court order, or when required by law. We may also share information to assist in fraud investigation and protection or as necessary to protect our rights and interests.
- We may share information provided to one of our Bamzy Baby brands.
- In the event of a sale or merger of Bamzy Baby or any of its affiliated companies, information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
Making Communication Choices
If you do not wish to be contacted via email, direct mail or telephone, please let us know your preferences by contacting customer service. (See Contact Us below.) Please provide your exact name, mailing address, email and/or telephone number so that we may identify you correctly. You may also unsubscribe from our email using the link provided in each email. If you ask us to remove you from promotional lists, we will maintain your name on a “do not contact” list to ensure that we continue to honor your requests. Due to privacy concerns and our inability to verify individual requests and contact information, we are unable to honor “opt out” requests made by a third party on your behalf. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and, due to the fact that mailings are planned long in advance, 6 to 8 weeks to process your postal mail request. When you purchase online, we will continue to confirm your order and shipment status via email and, if questions arise concerning your order, we may contact you via email, postal address or telephone number. If you change your mind about your choices, you may start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging on to your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our website, when you enter a contest, survey, or by contacting customer service.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
To review or change the information previously provided, sign on at www.bamzybaby.com/my-account. You may update stored information and be sure to click “Save” when you complete your changes. You may also request this information be updated by emailing email@example.com with the new information and email subject ‘Account Information Update’.
Our website uses “cookies” which are small data files stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. For instance, cookies allow us to remember what is in your shopping cart, recognize you when you return to our site, track your orders, and monitor and maintain information about your visits to our website. You may set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you receive cookies, giving you the opportunity to decide whether to accept cookies. If you do not accept cookies however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our website.
We use a third-party service provider to service internet ads on our behalf. This provider may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. Information about your visits to this and other websites may be used for targeted advertising purposes. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process, meaning that your name, address, email address or telephone number is not collected.
We use a variety of technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We use encryption technology whenever transmitting sensitive data such as credit and debit card information. Please note however that absolute security can never be guaranteed. We will never request your credit card or other personal information by email. If you receive an email that appears to be a request from us for personal information, do not respond as this may be a “phishing” scam designed to steal your personal information. Email is not a secure means of communication. Never include in an email your credit card number or other sensitive information. We will only request such information during secure transactions at our website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. The child’s parent or guardian should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we have collect inadvertently information about that child so that we may delete such information from our files.
Bamzy Baby Customer Service
© 2014 Bamzy Baby Productions. All Rights Reserved..